Di., 14. Juni|
Du hast Lust Baader Bank näher kennenzulernen, oder bereits eine konkrete Vorstellung in welchem ihrer Bereiche du dein Talent einbringen willst? Dann bewirb dich jetzt auf eines unserer exklusiven Einzelgespräche im Rahmen der FKG Messe vom 13. bis 15. Juni 2022.
Zeit & Ort
14. Juni 2022, 09:30 – 17:30
LMU Hauptgebäude, Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1, 80539 München, Deutschland
Über das Event
As one of the leading investment banks serving the German-speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), Baader Bank is a family-run, independent full-service bank that provides
- many years of expertise and high-quality service in the pricing, trading and settlement of financial instruments on the global financial markets,
- professional advice and support for companies involved in corporate actions, IPOs and bond issues,
- a comprehensive range of services associated with the marketing and trading of equities, bonds and derivatives for institutional investors and
- an exceptional Equity Research team consisting of 16 experienced analysts who scrutinise and evaluate almost 200 companies.
We are looking for interns to join our Equity Capital Markets team in Unterschleißheim/Munich or Frankfurt am Main. The ECM team is responsible for the sourcing and structuring as well as the execution of capital market transactions. The position is characterized by high-paced project work in a demanding and highly dynamic environment. As such, a good understanding of the financial markets and a balanced mix of technical as well as communication skills is required. A successful candidate must interact with our global sales force, our experienced research team and highly skilled special execution team as well as our legal team.
Scope of tasks:
∙ Actively support the senior team in transactions such as IPOs, capital increases, share reallocations and share buybacks as well as involvement in pre-IPO financing rounds
∙ Construct complex market, company and competition analyses independently (e.g. business valuation, financial modelling, peer group and benchmarking analysis)
- Create presentations, e.g. pitch books, marketing documents, ongoing capital market updates, and steer committee meeting minutes/agendas
- Conduct data analysis of individualcompanies and market sectors
- Possibility to actively contribute to the further development and improvement of established processes